The aim of this programme is to work with staff in early years settings to deliver a programme of creative active music making. Movement will be used to develop voice hand and body coordination and to engage children in a positive relationship with self-expression in performance.
This programme will be child centred in its approach. The programme will be delivered by an early year’s music specialist and will provide a secure foundation for instrumental and vocal studies. Delivery is through weekly group tuition.
Participating Pre-schools, Montessori’s and Creches
- Bagenalstown Family Resource Centre
- Borris Community Playschool
- Mary’s Playgroup, Bagenalstown
- Little Learner’s Montessori, Rathvilly
- Suantrai Playschool & Montessori, Tinryland
- Naoinra, Graiguecullen, Carlow
- Dolmen Nursery and Montessori School, Carlow
- The Trees Montessori, Wexford Rd, Tinryland, Carlow
- Pied Piper Pre-school, Rathvilly
- Cherish Childcare (Carlow Town & Graiguecullen)
If you’d like more information on this programme please contact us.
The aim of this programme is to work with staff in early years settings to deliver a programme of creative active music making.